About Me



Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


My name is Geronimo Rubio. On line Marketing is a tough gig...Unless you have the proper tools, the right mind frame and know how to avoid the BS that exist in the World of Affiliate Marketing, MLM & other programs that people pitch everyday. Here you will find the tools and how to get them FREE (for the most part) and the programs that I personally will introduce you to that I feel have potential. But like everything in the world: "Nothing is FREE when it comes to making Money" "Whether it cost a small Fee to get in or No Fee at all, there is still work to be done & everyone knows that Time=Money...Now the tools can be used for FREE but generally they are limited and usually have a AD attached to them advertising the program being used, So FREE in reality doesn't exist...But your Dreams Can Come True with enough hard work, determination & aspirations"
Peace, Love, Prosperity & GOD Speed to all of you!!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    So I sent out a video about a week ago and I got this message back asking me not to, so fine, I'm kool with that. First let me explain a bit. My videos teach people "How To" do things for FREE in the most part, right. So about (3) days after this video was sent I receive an email from this person clearly "Spamming" their program. Now I'm pissed because this person had referred to me as a "Spammer" for sending out my video...lol...WTF???!!! So I got a bit upset and ask them to remove me from their list completely.

    The next day I received an email from them. Now this is funny (and it made me even more upset) I can now bring myself to laugh about it because:
    1. They referred to my email video as "Spam"
    2. My videos help people in obtaining free software and lessons on how to use it.
    3. They referred to their email (Of a program that cost money to join) as camaraderie??? Helping a fellow friend???WTF???
    4. Their program is trying to help others...(it's a mass email for a program they make money from)WTF???
    5. And that we have a difference of opinion in what "SPAM" really is...WTF???
    6. And they use an email list which does not belong to them and they were asked not to in order to promote programs. WTF???!!!

    To sum it all up...My videos teach for FREE, show how to get FREE software, give people FRESH ideas for FREE on how to market themselves.

    Her email is about a PROGRAM that cost $$$$$ Money to join (Which Helps her) It's not FREE!!!

    So who is really helping who and who in all reality is spamming.

    Peace to all my subscribers & friends. May every story you tell be a success story that carries on for generations to come. I only wish you the best in life....Cya later.

    0 comments