About Me



Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


My name is Geronimo Rubio. On line Marketing is a tough gig...Unless you have the proper tools, the right mind frame and know how to avoid the BS that exist in the World of Affiliate Marketing, MLM & other programs that people pitch everyday. Here you will find the tools and how to get them FREE (for the most part) and the programs that I personally will introduce you to that I feel have potential. But like everything in the world: "Nothing is FREE when it comes to making Money" "Whether it cost a small Fee to get in or No Fee at all, there is still work to be done & everyone knows that Time=Money...Now the tools can be used for FREE but generally they are limited and usually have a AD attached to them advertising the program being used, So FREE in reality doesn't exist...But your Dreams Can Come True with enough hard work, determination & aspirations"
Peace, Love, Prosperity & GOD Speed to all of you!!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    OK everybody,Another FREE give away from yours truly. I have been doing a lot of research and reading. It takes a long time to find all this information and I offer it free to you my readers in articles, news, Guru Articles and so on. I appreciate all of my visitors and readers and today I am giving some of the research I found.These are eBooks that will give you a lot of great information. Some of you may have these and some of you won’t. But I’ll bet all of you that none of you have them all. So I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and you learn something of value from them to help your business grow as I have. So here we go, they are direct links to the .PDF file with NO opt-in.

    And here is the list:

    This is all 33 eBooks in zip format - 1inAlleBooks.zip

    You can go to each URL and File/Save Page As - to your hard drive or you can just click on the zip file and download all of them at once. I hope these eBooks help you and I was able to help you by bringing them to you here. I enjoy helping people and I know that I will receive my rewards for doing so. Good luck in all your endeavors. Peace and GOD speed.

    Geronimo Rubio

    0 comments